http://3.bp.blogspot.com/-lW_bGbkyH4s/TznrydIdV4I/AAAAAAAAMaI/rp7Yd3i_4WY/s1600/2323330vytll4z31j.gif

Thứ Năm, 25 tháng 8, 2016

CHIỀU NAY TRĂNG GIÓ LƠ THƠ

chiều nay trăng gió lơ thơ
nhớ ai ta nhớ mịt mờ chân mây....
chiều thu mây gió mưa bay
gió còn bay mãi thu nầy rét run
trời thu giá rét lạnh lùng
gió ơi gió hởi ta cùng gió bay.....

this evning, moon and water are light
missing somebody, I miss sightlessly in the horizon
the autumn evening, cloud and wind together with rain flying
the wind remain flying for ever and ever
this fall made us feel shiver
the autumn sky's frozen and cold...
Oh wind ! oh wind ! I will be flying with wind...

gió run trời đất ngàn cây
cho ta buốt giá tình say nắng vàng
gió mưa cùng với cung đàn
cho hồn bay bổng lang thang đêm nầy
nhớ ai trong cõi tình say
tình là một giấc mơ dài thiên thu....

the wind made the sky and land and thousands trees tremble
let me frozen in passion of yellow sunlight
the wind and rain together with a guitar
let my soul fly high onwards and wander this night
missing somebody in deep passion of love
love's a very long dream forevermore...

để ta ngồi đó làm thơ
ngàn năm ta mãi còn mơ ái tình
thơ ơi thơ thẩn một mình
buồn ơi buồn lắm thơ tình ta bay
thơ giờ thơ ở trên cây
cây mùa thu đó thơ bay lá vàng...

let me sit there and do poems
I will remain dreaming about love in thousands years later
Poetry ! randomly roving on my own
oh ! sadness , how sad !
romantic poems of love will fly together with me
poems are now being on the trees
those trees of autumn...
love poems will be flying together with yellow leaves...

hởi ơi ! trời đất thênh thang
ta nay lạc cõi địa đàng bơ vơ..!
thơ tình thơ ngẩn thơ ngơ
tình yêu vớ vẫn ta chờ muôn trăng
đêm thu cùng với chị Hằng
ta mơ về cõi thiên đàng muôn hoa....

Alas ! Heaven and land which are open and immense
I'm nowadays living afield in loneliness in the lone univerve..
my poems of love are in vain and only for fun
my love affairs I have been waiting for somebody without hope
the autumn night together with Sister Hằng Nga
I am dreaming of returning to the paradize with thousands of colorful flowers

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét