http://3.bp.blogspot.com/-lW_bGbkyH4s/TznrydIdV4I/AAAAAAAAMaI/rp7Yd3i_4WY/s1600/2323330vytll4z31j.gif

Thứ Năm, 9 tháng 3, 2017

MY CONFIDENCE TO EVERYBODY !

My confidence to everybody !
Truthfully speaking , I am very moving= (touching)to hear you saying so ! And I feel sympathy with =(feel affection for) you as soon as I met you in the first time and you left in me a very deep impression in my heart ! I admire you because you are a lady of having talent , mettle and energy than ever...and do good to your family and to society to build up the following young generation ! That's really a good mirror for everybody to imitate you to always struggle in living and take wings to fly high and flying (sẽ bay) furthermore =(farthermore) in the future and to light up your life as to build up happiness for your family and children ...!
Really wish you a lot of happiness in Lunar New Year ! and will have everything the most wonderful in coming days.....and can realize your gold dreams that you have ever cherished (ôm ắp, cưng chìu, nâng niu) and the desires that you want to aim at.and to attain brilliant success later and to be nice beside loving people in your family ! May I pause here ! Bye ! Have a lovely morning and a wonderful day ! Bye ! thank you anyway because you reserved a precious time to receive me like that ! Thank you once more and I really appreciate..your kindness for coming to visit my sweet home every day....
And I long you will continue coming as ever......Remamber never to forget me, my fans !

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét