http://3.bp.blogspot.com/-lW_bGbkyH4s/TznrydIdV4I/AAAAAAAAMaI/rp7Yd3i_4WY/s1600/2323330vytll4z31j.gif

Chủ Nhật, 31 tháng 3, 2019

TO DEAR FRIENDS BAOLOCMAURICE

To dear Friends and my poetry fans,

May I introduce myself I am an English teacher and being a poet doing 
with love poems online, Longxuyen's my home city. I am presently living in HochiMinh city.
In my thinking , that is , to devote my poems of love to life but not to remain for this life as you said because I still live very long to join the charity club to assist the poor and long to cooperate with the persons of having goodness and mercy to save the miserable persons from misery and desire to bring happiness for them in order to console, comfort to reduce their grieves in living ! thank you for coming with your wish anyway !
May I appreciate your kindness for coming to share with your sincere
comment. Wish you always happy, lucky and peaceful during your life
and have plenty of money , wealthy so that you can realize anything as
you have ever cherished in your heart and always attain the most beautiful performances and with the ambition you forward in the future .
And everything in your reach with the wonderful dreams would come true ! ( unlike fiction science ) and brilliantly successful to seize every
good chance in life to advance furthermore in following days !
I really wish you to become a millionaire to get a lot of money to have a very good life and come back to Việt Nam , our loving country, to collaborate with us about establishing a charity club in HCM city so that
we help handicapped people, Nguyễn Đình Chiểu school for blind persons, old people, street children, war victims ....! Would you please appeal or call up the persons of having mercy , millionaires, billionaires in Việt Nam, even overseas to join us ! That will be very
convenient for our charity and welfare and this is also the best for assistance in Vietnamese community for the poor who were running
into trouble !
May God bless mankind everybody in the whole world with a lot of
favors, happiness and peace in living !
May God , Sakya Muni Buddha, Amita Buddha, Lady Buddha always bless us with plan to establish a charity club successfully as my desire and longing !
Have a happy life overseas in USA. May I say good bye to you ! And,
send my regard and best wishes to yours family !
I do hope to meet you again in Viet Nam with welfare plan
I always appreciate your good heart to come for comment and to share
about joys or sadness in my home ! really thank you so much doing so in last time when you always care for me ! Thank and thank so much for my poetry fans and overseas friends .
I always expect you would be nice and excited to collaborate with us
about my decent proposal ! Can you support to us to realize this ?


Lovingly, frankly and seriously yours !

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét