http://3.bp.blogspot.com/-lW_bGbkyH4s/TznrydIdV4I/AAAAAAAAMaI/rp7Yd3i_4WY/s1600/2323330vytll4z31j.gif

Thứ Năm, 25 tháng 8, 2016

TRỜI ƠI ĐỪNG ĐỂ MƯA RƠI

OH ! MY GOD, DON'T LET THE RAIN SHED
Trời ơi ! đừng để mưa rơi
Trời ơi đừng để mưa tuôn
cho thu lá rụng cho buồn lòng ta
cho ta lạnh lắm thu à
rồi ta ướt áo để mà ta run
mưa tuôn, ta khóc ,thu buồn
đời ta quạnh quẻ lạnh lùng mưa ơi !

Oh ! my God ,don't let the rain shed
to make the autumn leaves fall down
and the sadness in my heart
let me cold, my autumn !
then, my shirt's washy so that I tremble of cold
the rain sheds, I cry, the autumn's sad
my life's solitary, cold when it rains...

thôi mưa đừng cứ rơi rơi...
cho ta ngồi đó nhớ người ta yêu
mưa ơi đừng ngập muôn chiều
trời đừng đem gió hiu hiu lạnh lùng
ngoài khơi biển sóng ngàn trùng
đừng làm giông tố cho lòng ta đau !
come on ! rain, don't be shedding...shedding...
let me sit there and miss my sweetheart
rain ! don't flood every evening
God, don't bring the cold breeze
don't cause the sea to turn into the waves in the open sea
and terrible rainstorms
please, don't hurt my feeling....!

đừng đem gió tới rì rào
cho mưa suối đổ thì thào ta GHEN
ĐỪNG AI ĂN CƯỚP TRÁI TIM
TIM LÒNG YÊU DẤU, TIM TÌNH CỦA TA
ĐỂ TA ÂN ÁI ĐẬM ĐÀ
CÙNG AI AI ĐÓ CHỈ TA VỚI NÀNG.!

don't bring the wind to rustle
don't make the rain shed as the streamline falls down
and whispers, I will be envious
don't let anybody rob the heart
that's the heart of love of my own
let's love tenderly, deeply and warmly
together with somebody , somebody, only me with my honey !

THU ƠI ! NGÀN GIẤC MƠ VÀNG
MÀ THU ĐEM ĐẾN NGẬP TRÀN ĐỜI TA
ĐỂ HỒN THƠ MÃI KIÊU XA
DUNG NHAN LỘNG LẪY NHƯ LÀ NÀNG TIÊN
ĐỂ TA YÊU MÃI TRIỀN MIÊN
CHO TA QUÊN HẾT ƯU PHIỀN NGƯỜI ƠI !

My Autumn ! thousands gold dreams
that you bring to make my life flood...
so that my poetry soul will forever be cute and noble
and its beauty's as graceful as a fairy
let me love forever and constantly
let me forget all my sadness, Autumn !

TÌNH LÀ LẺ SỐNG TRONG ĐỜI
TÌNH LÀ HẠNH PHÚC KIẾP NGƯỜI TRẦN GIAN
CHO TA TÌM ĐẾN BÊN NÀNG
CHO TA NẰM NGŨ MƠ MÀNG BÊN AI
TÌNH LÀ MỘT GIẤC MƠ DÀI
MÀ AI AI CŨNG TÌNH SAY ĐẮM LÒNG...

love's the vitality in this life
love's humankind's happiness in the univerve
let me come to be by my honey
let me lie and sleep in wonderful dream beside somebody
love's a very long dream
and anybody's in deep passion of love.............................!

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét