http://3.bp.blogspot.com/-lW_bGbkyH4s/TznrydIdV4I/AAAAAAAAMaI/rp7Yd3i_4WY/s1600/2323330vytll4z31j.gif

Thứ Năm, 25 tháng 8, 2016

TRỜI XANH MÂY HỒNG

POEMS WRITTEN IN ENGLISH BY BAOLOCMAURICE !

TRỜI XANH TRONG SÁNG MÂY HỒNG ( THE BLUE AND PURE SKY WITH PINK CLOUD )

Trời xanh trong sáng mây hồng
nước mây man mác nghe lòng quanh hiu
bâng khuâng nhìn áng mây chiều
nhớ ai ta nhớ gió hiu hiu buồn
trời chiều bóng ngã mây tuôn
buồn ơi ! buồn lắm vì thương nhớ nàng

the blue and pure sky with pink cloud
water and cloud in melancholy, hear myself in loneliness
randomly looking at the cloud in the evening
missing somebody, I miss..in the sad breeze
the evening sky, the shadows falling down, the rain shedding...
sadness ! how sad ! because I have been loving and missing my honey...

tình ơi ! trong giấc mơ màng
trong mơ ta thấy có nàng bên ta
người về gió rủ sương sa
ta về trong cỏi ngàn hoa héo tàn
hởi ơi trời đất thênh thang
ta làm sao biết tìm nàng ở đâu !

my love ! in marvellous dream of love
in dream, I saw her lying close to me
she returned , the wind's morose and fog shedding down....
I was returningin the place where thousands were faded up...
alas ! the sky and land are wide and immense ...
how can I know where I will go to seek her !

tình yêu là một nỗi đau
cho ta ngồi đó ta sầu ngàn năm
tình trong sâu kín âm thầm
như cơn gió thoảng ngàn năm mãi còn
lời xưa người nói sắc son
bây giờ đã hết tình còn đâu em !

love's a pain
let me sit there, I would be sorrowful thousands years
love's in deep and secret grief
as light breezes
that will prolong forever and endlessly till thousands years,
and it will remain in nonstop sadness in my heart
the love words from formerly, Honey said to me : "loyal to me!"
now , that was ended, our love affair was nolonger happy !

ước gì ta ở bên em
để ta nằm ngủ êm đềm bên ai
để nghe trong cỏi hồn say
còn nghe tha thiết tình dài chưa nguôi
để ta hôn mãi đôi môi
nồng nàn êm ái một trời thương yêu..!

If only = I wish= ước gì
If only I were by you ( I were - here, that's subjunctive mood )
let me lying and sleeping sweetly beside you
let me hear in deep passion of heart
remaining affectionate with a long time
for our love affair would be unforgetable
let me embrace you on your lips
warmly and sweetly with all the sky of love.......

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét